Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome Everyone To Power Miner's!!!

This movie you will see about the Miners and the Mars Mission guys fighting. The Miners go get the crystals back to their base as safe and sound.





Meltrox

Meltrox is all alone, and he doesn't have anything to protect himself with. So the Power Miner's captured him.




This is why Meltrox is all alone. He thought that was an ice cream cone, but it was a drill. Isn't it funny? Well one thing for sure he is stupid, but awful strong.






Oh my goodness Boulderax just tipped over the Stone Chopper!!!!!! Now he is about to eat this picture.!!!!!! And take the crystals.






5 comments:

  1. I love to hear about the rock monsters. Tell me more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Legos are cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope his brute strength gets Meltrox out of this rough spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the mine mech so boulderax is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is the thuder driller do you have it?Cause it comes with FIROX which is the best rock monster.

    ReplyDelete